The first IEEE Symposium on Computers and Communications (ISCC) was held in 1995 in response to the growing interaction between the fields of computers and communications. Since then, ISCC has never failed and ISCC 2023, the 28th edition, will take place in Tunis, Tunisia. Workshops are scheduled for the first day of the conference.
We call for great workshop/special session proposals that cover ISCC exciting specific areas. All workshop papers are limited to no more than 6 pages in IEEE format aligned with the IEEE-ISCC main conference guidelines. It is expected that the organizers of workshops conform to the rules imposed by the IEEE-ISCC steering committee.
Accepted workshop papers will be included in the IEEE ISCC 2023 proceedings and will appear in the IEEE Xplore Library.
- To submit a proposition, use the following link: https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/WISCC2023
- Workshop proposals should include the following information:
– The name of the workshop;
– Website (if available);
– A brief description of the motivation and rationale for the workshop;
– The planned format of the workshop, including the expected number of presented papers, invited / keynote talks, panels, posters/demonstrations, or any other means to facilitate lively discussions and attendee involvement.
- The scientific participants in the organization of the workshop:
– The name, affiliation, and short bio (up to 200 words) of each TPC co-chair;
– A tentative list of prospective TPC members, indicating their names, affiliations, and whether they have already been contacted/accepted the invitation;
– A description of the publicity plan, and the names of the publicity chair(s).
- In the case of a recurring workshop:
– A description of the history of the workshop, including the name of the previous co-located conferences, the number of submitted and accepted papers, and the attendee count.
- The workshop organizers should also take into account the following considerations:
– The workshop organizers will be responsible for managing their workshop and coordinating with the local arrangements chair of ISCC 2023 for facilities, and with the publication chairs for camera-ready papers;
– The ISCC’s workshop chairs will provide a link for the submission system (EDAS).
Proposal Evaluation Criteria
The number of workshop proposals to be accepted is limited by the time available and the facilities of the conference venue. Workshop proposals will be evaluated according to the:
- Scientific quality of the proposal;
- Likely numbers of high-quality submissions;
- Quality of workshop experience for participants;
- Overlap with other workshops’ scope.
Workshop & Tutorial Co-Chairs
University of Messina, Italy
|Massimo Villari, University of Messina, Italy||Dimitrios Kallergis,
University of West Attica, Greece
- Workshop Proposal Submission: Feb 28, 2023
- Workshop Acceptance Notification: Mar 3, 2023
- Workshop date: Jul 9, 2023
Each deadline is 23:59 UTC-12 (AoE).