The ISCC 2023 invites technical demonstrations and posters showing innovative and original research in the areas of computing and communications. We particularly encourage the following types of submissions:
- Demos of the research related to accepted ISCC papers
- Demos and posters from student authors related to their research topics within the ISCC topics of interest
- Demos from experts from industry and academia showing the state-of-the-art within ISCC topics of interest
- Posters showing results of a work-in-progress paper
Submissions from both industry and academia are strongly encouraged.
At least one author of each accepted demo/poster is required to register and present the demo/poster at the conference. As it could be a single-author demo/poster.
All submissions will undergo a rigorous review process. The demo/poster papers will be included in the proceedings ISCC 2023.
- To submit a Demo/Poster, use the following link: https://edas.info/N30887
- All posters/demos should be submitted electronically in PDF and be no longer than 3 pages in the IEEE double column proceedings format including tables, figures and references. Papers exceeding 3 pages will not be accepted. Download manuscript templates for IEEE conference proceedings:
- Poster title must start with “Poster:” and Demo title must start with “Demo:”
=> E.g: “Poster: Recent Applications of Machine Learning in Wireless Networks”
- At least one author of each accepted poster/demo is required to register for the conference and present. Only registered and presented posters/demos will be published in the conference proceedings. Accepted posters/demos will be included in the ISCC 2023 Proceedings and will be submitted for inclusion to IEEE Xplore.
- Demos must show how the user can interact with the device
Guidelines if your Poster or Demo is accepted
Requirements for Posters:
- Poster presentation: Dimension of A1 (594 x 841 mm), vertically oriented. Poster paper:
- Poster papers are limited to 3 pages and should contain “(POSTER)” as a prefix to the title.
- Please use the US letter size (8.5 X 11 in) standard IEEE conference LaTeX format or Microsoft Word template available at:
- Authors should highlight the leading ideas of the on-going research and its expected outcome and impact. Poster papers should present a summary of the research work and ideas that will be presented during the poster session.
Requirements for Demos:
- Demo presentation: Research prototypes and testbeds are welcome. The authors will be allowed to display one A1 (594 x 841 mm) vertically oriented poster explaining the demonstration and will be provided with space to showcase their demos on their laptops/tablets if they wish.
- Demo paper: Demo papers are limited to 3 pages, with an additional 4th page describing the demo setup (this 4th page will not be published). Papers should contain “(DEMO)” as a prefix to the title. Please use the US letter size (8.5 X 11 in) standard IEEE conference LaTeX format or Microsoft Word template available at:
- Authors should include the content and leading ideas of the demo and a description of the demonstration activity. On the 4th page, any special requirements such as space or dedicated frequency channels required during the demonstration should be described.
Posters and Demos Co-chairs
|Eirini Eleni Tsiropoulou, University of New Mexico, USA
|Alexandre Guitton, Université Clermont Auvergne, France
|Luca Foschini, University of Bologna, Italy
|Dimitrios Zorbas, Nazarbayev University, Kazakhstan
- Deadline for submissions: May 31, 2023
- Notification of Acceptance: Jun 11, 2023