This page describes the types of Tunisia visas available, how to apply, and who is excluded from needing visa when they arrive:
If you are not a citizen of one of the nations listed in the table below, you must apply for a visa to Tunisia. For visits of up to 90 days, citizens of the following nations can visit Tunisia without a visa:
- Nationals of Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and United Kingdom (Gibraltar) can enter using a national ID card if travelling on an organized tour and holding a hotel voucher;
- Citizens of Canada and Germany can visit visa-free for up to 4 months;
- Citizens of Bulgaria can stay up to 2 months without a visa;
- Citizens of Greece are exempt up to 1 month;
- The United States Citizens can stay for up to 4 months without a visa.
- Visa-free entry is granted to individuals holding diplomatic or service category passports issued to nationals of China, Egypt, India, Indonesia, Philippines, and Ukraine, as well as official passports issued to nationals of Thailand, and diplomatic passports issued to nationals of Albania, Cuba, Czech Republic, Iran, Pakistan, Singapore, Syria, Uruguay, and Vietnam.
Citizens of the following nations who travel on an organised tour and hold a hotel voucher can enter Tunisia without a visa.
All conference participants are kindly requested to know and understand all of their own VISA requirements in advance of the conference. The VISA requirements may be more strict and processing times in light of current worldwide security regulations.
Please note that the conference organisers are unable to represent any participant’s interests when dealing with embassies or consulates.